Sunday, October 12, 2008

Don't vote... unless you care. Do you care? Okay, than you should definitely vote!

My English teacher senior year of high school, Mrs. Hamilton, was a HUGE advocate for us being good citizens. One of her biggest shpeels she gave us was on voting and she did a little more than just encourage us to register : ) She kept the forms in her classroom so that the day we turned 18 we could fill them out and she would even mail them in for us! I saw this video and I immediately thought of her. It's pretty funny. There are a couple lines that are unnecessary & slightly inappropriate for those under 13, but I'm pretty sure you can handle it :)


2 comments:

Kathryn Margaret said...

I watched it and i loved it .... so i filled out my form and im mailing it in .... when im a teacher im going to bribe my students to register too!

Kate said...

yay! I'm so glad! I feel like a recruiter or something : )