2. thirst- it also seems that the more I spend time just being with God, the more I want it! He makes me more and more thirsty for his presence, his touch & the sound of his beautiful voice! I prayed the other day with my friend Meg, that God would allow our thirst to NOT be quenched by ANYTHING and that he would stir in us an ever-growing desire to be in His presence! "O God, show me Thy glory!"
3. a beautiful innocence in children
4. honest conversations
5. relationships that move to be stronger
6. good cooking!
7. music & its emotional effects
8. the beach at night- the sound of the waves and the beauty of the moon shining off the water make it really hard for me to understand atheism.
9. A.W. Tozer
10. my slightly pitiful, but ever faithful Yamaha gee-tar : )
11. bike rides
12. snow!!!!!! - not just for snowboarding, but that is part of it.
I am not thankful for homework, but I must get on with it anyway, so... goodbye for now my little world of bloggers : )